- Certified End-of-Life Specialist (CEOLS), Doing Death Differently
- Certified Professional Transitional Coach, (CPC), iPEC
- Energy Leadership Index, Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), iPEC
- Minister, Universal Life Church
- Doctor of Philosophy in Holistic Ministries (PhD), AIHT
- Volunteer, Hospice
- Certified, Healthcare Risk Manager (CHRM), AIML
Doula Network: Janet Stephens, CEOLS
- Facilitator, end of life support
- Transition Coach for individuals, including family involvement with medical staff
- Funeral Services
- One-on-One coaching to create personalized end of life care
- Personal advocate for medical challenges in healthcare settings, i.e., hospitals, nursing homes, as well as assisted living (AL)
A Personal Note
Through my years working in the medical environment, cancer research and the many losses of loved ones, I have a passion for working with individuals that have determined that they are ready to transition from this world. This is not an easy decision for many. It is a decision based on being able to put yourself as a priority when your loved ones ask you not to be “selfish”. I do not believe this is being selfish, it is expressing your desire to live or not live your remaining days a specific way and prepare for the next phase of what’s to come. I have the experience to help you in this transition, not only for yourself but in helping you discuss your decisions with loved ones and living your transition as you desire.
- When I first met Janet, I had a natural connection with her. Her intuitive nature and thoughtful demeanor helped me move through some tough questions I had about the direction in my life. She has a way of asking the right questions to move a thought process into a deeper understanding and further action.
If you are feeling ‘stuck’ and just need movement that is meaningful for you, Janet can help in what can be an intimidating yet needed process to move forward. I love her.
- If you are looking for a coach who will be there 100% without any judgement and who will be patient with you during your transition then I would recommend Janet.